Sunday, 27 January 2013



Metanium review

This week I review Metanium ointment cream - I do think this is something every mum and every new mum should purchase. Its a life saver when kids get sore bottoms. As mentioned in the video it was recommended by my local doctor.







Mohdoh

Since the birth of my gorgeous little girl, my sleep has never been the same since. I do find it quite frustrating that I used to sleep like a log, and nowadays its the opposite.
At the end of my pregnancy I suffered sever insomnia and for a while after I had reflexology to help me get a pattern. It worked and I started to relax, but it still has not returned to normal.

I am now trying out mohdoh, which has essential oils in it, the premise is that colour, oils, and the relax feel of the mohdoh relaxes you. I'm trying it for a week to see if I do relax with it. I got a few more pots (at £4.99 its not a bad price point) and have asked a few friends to try out the ones to see if it works. So watch this space and I will let you know!


No comments:

Post a Comment