The week was planned down to the last
letter, and then a couple of things got cancelled, and work got in the way, so I
had to re work it, this of course threw me a bit as I do like to know what I’m
doing.
It also worries me if I think that I am going to get distracted and do
something else.
Time to get really self-motivated in my
second week? Uh ok then!
Monday my session was cancelled (not a great start to the week) and we
tried to do the weekend but life got in the way, so rather than write the whole
exercise thing, I decided to do another video. I used a Gillian Michaels DVD
and it was good, because she is good at working out, and I actually stuck to it, very cardio based.
Tuesday I was back to Pilates with Debbie
Dore at the Medicine garden. This time I persuaded my neighbour to join me, and
we both really enjoyed the session. I feel comfortable in the class, and I really felt I was getting to grips with the breathing technique.
My abs got a great work out which I felt the day after. My balance has always
been a bit lopsided. But with the help of Debbie, I felt that I was finally
pulling in breathing and balance followed, I feel for me personally this is taking shape.
Wednesday I skipped yes I bought myself a
skipping rope at the supermarket for £2.29 and skipped for 30 minutes while my
daughter watched from the kitchen in amusement.
Thursday I was looking forward to seeing
Sandi at Ride for TRX, and through no fault of her own she got ill, this meant
only one thing! Omar was in charge again; pain was about to be bestowed upon
us. It was actually a great class and I
am beginning to gain strength. It always amazes how I sweat in this class, and I’m
not even running about I’m working against my body weight (and so my own question is answered).
Friday I had to cancel my kettle bell class
because of work, but again I had to do something, self-motivated. So I skipped
again!
My food intake has been going well, and my
black jeans have got a little loose, which is good, don’t get me wrong they aren’t
falling to my ankles but they don’t have much give usually and everything feels
more fitted.
I do take one day off a week and on this
day my DPX trainer says eat what you like, because if you don’t have this day
you will probably fail. To be fair he is talking sense. For the record I did
not go crazy, but I did eat home made sticky toffee pudding that was made by
one of my good mates, for the record I thought it was an amazing reward! I also
allow myself two glasses of wine a week (red) so this was had in one night.
Although I still have until March to go I feel
I will get into some sort of new lifestyle routine…
Recipe book recommendation Paleo Primer I have got lots of great recipes and tips from this book! I am so far sticking to it 6 days a week. With Saturday off!
No comments:
Post a Comment