Sunday, 9 February 2014

Seven Beauty - Pampering - with all this exercise yes please!



First thing I am going to say is, I didn't want to share this little gem of a place, because it’s so lovely I felt like I had found my own little private retreat of tranquil beauty close to home! However because I feel so relaxed and my skin looks radiant (if I say so myself!) I feel I have to share (damn it) it.


So I travelled to Ripley (very close to Cobham) and found myself in a quaint little place. Seven Beauty is tucked away just off the High Street. I asked a woman for directions and she also happened to be going - I think she was disappointed someone had found her secret pampering spot!

I arrived to a beautifully smelling place with super-friendly staff. Katie the manager greets me, takes my details, and away we go. The treatment rooms are lovely, the decor has a modern but girly feel to it. The background music makes you feel like you are in a faraway place. When I have massages at home it’s convenient and to be honest I’d forgotten what it is like to go somewhere out and have one. You just know no one is going to disturb you, it’s proper ‘me time!’
I had an amazing back massage which you can have really firm if you want it, but I chose to have medium. It was so good, I had to wake myself up at the end of it. My back felt amazing, my sore spots taken care of.
Moving on, I had a facial. What I loved most about this, Katie knows everything about skincare, she has worked in cosmetics/facial aesthetics but she believes in trying non-evasive, natural ways to keep the skin looking young. My facial was something I really needed (I don't think I had had one for about 2 years)  My skin was scrubbed with gorgeous natural ingredients which included apple stem, apparently this gets deep inside and works at getting rid of everything. This was followed by a cleanse which felt like it was getting rid of some serious toxins (left over from Dec) - all massaged and fabulous. My skin looked AMAZING!


I would 110% recommend this place, because I left feeling good, I left feeling like I have managed to have time to myself, and felt as though I had given myself a real treat! I have now decided to do this every 6 weeks. Book now, take a friend, treat yourself and have some me time!!!
Seven Beauty Salon, 7 High St, Ripley. 01483 212707





No comments:

Post a Comment