Monday, 18 March 2013

Carluccios breakfast in Cobham

My youngest child has recently started to go into nursery for settling in days. I am so used to having a child with me at all times that having her leave me for a couple of hours I wondered what to do. Do I go home and clean up? Get the admin done? Oh hell no - I go out and sit down, order food for me, and no one else. I get my good friend Jules to join me. We decide on Carluccio's as the coffee is good, and quite frankly this is a treat and Italian is always good. Although Carluccios is a chain, it never fails to deliver, and on this occasion it kept up the good work. Having had every illness under the sun recently, I was not holding back. I ordered the £9,95 breakfast special, this included the calorific host of juice, coffee, eggs, pancetta, toast and mushrooms. It was delicious. It was made extra special because I was ordering just for me and I could eat before the everyone else, it wasn't rushed, and so I enjoyed every last bite!
Even with children its a great place. But I felt I could also frequent without.
We had an amazing morning and had big smiley faces when we picked up our kids. The service was good and I would definitely go back for another kid free experience!!

Carluccios on Cobham high st gets a big thumbs up



Neal's Yard

As most of you know winter makes me itch! I suffer dry skin especially at night - WHERE IS THE SUN I have officially had enough of dull skies and a holiday to a sunny climate is not an option at the moment boooo.
I know I am not alone as most of my friends keep scratching (not sexy I know). So my lovely friend Sian who works as a rep for Neal's yard talked me into trying bedtime body butter. Verdict I love it and I get a good sleep without scratching my legs. I also get to smell incredible.

For more details on how to get Sian to order it and get special offers go to facebook/cobhammums

Watch my vlog and see what you think.

Neal's Yard Bedtime Body Butter Review

No comments:

Post a Comment