Monday, 18 March 2013

Good takeaways

When you just cannot be bothered to cook....

I love living in Cobham, but sometimes on weekend when I have had enough of cooking all week, I just want to order food in. When I first moved here I found the choice limited especially on getting someone to deliver.
Now I have found two great places to order delicious food and both deliver.
My tried and tested recommendations to you - Amaiya in Esher which does great take out, a mix of the orient, with Thai, Malaysian and Indonesian food. It really is good, and my mum comes from Malaysia so I tend to get a bit critical quickly if its not up to my mums cooking! Its not as good as my mum but it is good!
My second recommendation, comes up again because when I tried this place out at the very beginning I wasn't sure about it. But now I'm super impressed with them! Massala in Cobham is now one of the best Indian restaurants here, it really does taste good with a good choice for all levels of hotness, the ingredients are quality, and they deliver which is AMAZEBALLS.
As well as making a really good Indian meal, they run courses to teach you! So if you know someone who adores Indian food this could be a really cool gift for them.

For more information or to order a delivery here are the details of both.

Massala Cobham - http://www.massalacobham.com/

Amaiya - 51A High St  Esher KT10 9RQ
01372 466617



No comments:

Post a Comment